10% of Bitcoin cash used for translations. Where’s the other 90%? – Bitcoints

bitcoin

Published on June 9th, 2018 | by bitcoin

0

10% of Bitcoin cash used for translations. Where’s the other 90%?

10% of Bitcoin cash used for translations. Where’s the other 90%?“It appears that there are far fewer transactional users of bitcoin cash than in bitcoin,” Chainalysis writes.
The report continues:

1.5 million bitcoin cash are held for speculation and transactions compared to 7.3 million bitcoin… the ratio of transactional to investment coins in bitcoin is 1:1, while the ratio for bitcoin cash is 1:10.
Commented the researchers:

This is likely due to exchanges starting to list bitcoin cash, allowing individuals to sell off their bitcoin cash.
This bitcoin cash has ended up being held by investors, rather than by people using bitcoin cash for speculation or transactions.
The post Crypto ‘Currency?’ Only 10% Of Bitcoin Cash Used For Transactions appeared first on Bitcoinist.com.

Source: Digitalmoneytimes.com

Tags: , , , , , ,



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to Top ↑