Published on July 26th, 2015 | by bitcoin0
A Deeper Look at Bitcoin Transactions
Addred/Transaction details (hover over nodes)
About: Visualization of bitcoin transactions (unconfirmed ones).
Node size scale:
Green = input, Red = output,
Yelow = input+output, Blue = transaction
NAVIGATION: mouse + scroll = pan/zoom, SPACE = run/pause
– auto remove transactions older then x min or verified
– show transaction details on hover
– connect disconect button
– listen for a specyfic address and color it and display alert when present
– render graph for specyfic address/transaction
– categorise transactions (simple, payments, mixing etc )
Found this interesting 🙂 Please send some Satoshis here to keep me going:
This visualisation was possible thanks to blockchain.info api and vivagraph.js library.